24 Jan Toby Jarvis Founder of A-MNEMONIC Music named in Creativepool Annual 2018 Global Music Composition Jury
Creativepool Annual 2018 – Toby Jarvis Founder of A-MNEMONIC Music named in global Music Composition jury.
Top level creatives and marketers from agencies and brands around the world make up the judging panel for the Creativepool Annual 2018 – a celebration of the heroes behind the industry’s creative output.
The judging panel, made up of 185 experts, will shine a light onto campaigns and teams that chose creativity, fresh thinking, groundbreaking initiatives, incredible film, print, and innovation in 2017.
This year’s Annual 2018 is a striking pastiche of Trainspotting, transforming the ‘Choose Life’ monologue into a reflection of the current state of the creative and advertising industries. The launch campaign asks the industry to ‘Choose creativity’ in the face of the mundane processes of everyday work life.
Michael Tomes, Founder, Creativepool comments: “Every year we put creativity at the forefront with our unique award. Our ‘Trainspotting’ theme asks the industry to ‘Choose Creativity’ above the jargon, data, and number-crunching that the world of creativity sometimes holds aloft.. Spanning 18 countries and four continents, this year’s judging panel is a collective rich in diversity and expertise. We can’t wait to see who our judges will choose as their winners this year.””
The Creativepool Annual 2018 welcomes submissions from individuals, agencies, and brands across 31 different categories. Winners are showcased in the printed publication which is distributed across the world to the desks of 7,500 industry leaders, as well as being available for digital downloads. Challenging the notion of traditional awards, the Creativepool Annual also hosts a People’s Choice vote where the entire community gets a chance to name their winner.
Submission deadline: 31st January
The judging panel of the Annual 2018 includes:
– Toby Jarvis, Creative Director and Founder, A-Mnemonic
– James Hayhurst, Global Brand Director, Unilever
– Mike McGee, Chief Creative Officer at Framestore
– Laila Mignoni, Global Creative Excellence Director, Bacardi
– Andy Payne, Global Chief Creative Officer, Interbrand
– Dorothy Hui, VP, Digital, Sony Music
– Michael Olaye, CEO Dare, CTO Oliver
– Louise Cowan, Head of Brand Marketing, eBay
– Eduardo Marques, Chief Creative Officer, 180LA
– Taj Alavi, Head of Global Brand Marketing, Instagram
– James Mok, APAC Executive Creative Director, FCB
– Samantha Moore, Head of Digital, Carlsberg
– Chaka Sobhani, Chief Creative Officer, Leo Burnett
– Oscar Ocana, Marketing Director, Diageo
– Michelle Stoodley, Head of Digital Marketing, Benefit Cosmetics